Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nick Foles hit Golden Tate with a 2-yard touc

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhangzk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:55 am    Post subject: Nick Foles hit Golden Tate with a 2-yard touc Reply with quote

NFLís stingiest defense Womens Duke Shelley Jersey , lifting the Philadelphia Eagles past the Chicago Bears 16-15 on Sunday in the final wild-card game.Former Eagles kicker Cody Parkey hit the left upright and then the crossbar with a field-goal attempt from 43 yards with 10 seconds remaining, silencing the raucous crowd.The defending league champion Eagles (10-7) squeezed into the playoffs by beating Washington and having the Bears (12-5) help them by knocking off Minnesota in the season finale. Philadelphia thanked its benefactor with a 12-play, 60-yard drive on which Foles, the Super Bowl MVP last February, hit six passes.Philly plays at New Orleans (13-3) next Sunday.No team has repeated as Super Bowl champion since New England in 2004, and the Eagles are a sixth seed. The last sixth seed to win the NFL title was Green Bay in the 2010 season.But these Eagles, led by Foles and a defense down to backups at several positions, seem to have that magical touch like last season.It was a sizzling ending to a game marked by superior defense and several critical mistakes by the Eagles. They had to survive after Tarik Cohen, an All-Pro punt returner, took back the kickoff following Phillyís go-ahead score 35 yards. Mitchell Trubisky completed two passes to get the Bears close enough for Parkey. But his kick took a double deflection and fell harmlessly into the end zone.He was 11 of 12 in the fourth-quarter on field goals before missing the biggest kick of his career.CHARGERS 23, RAVENS 17BALTIMORE (AP) ó Los Angeles kept Lamar Jackson grounded, and by the time the rookie got the passing game going it was too late for Baltimore.Michael Badgley kicked five field goals Youth Aaron Lynch Jerseys , and Los Angeles harassed and hounded Jackson during a victory in the opening round of the NFL playoffs.The Chargers (13-4) will next face the second-seeded New England Patriots (11-5) on the road Sunday. The Chargers last won two games during a single postseason in 2007, when the franchise was in San Diego.Badgley set a franchise record for field goals in a playoff game. He connected from 21, 53, 40, 34 and 47 yards.The Chargers built a 23-3 lead in the fourth quarter before Jackson threw two touchdown passes to make it close. Given one final chance to complete the comeback, the 21-year-old Jackson looked every bit like the youngest quarterback to start an NFL playoff game when he lost the ball on his third fumble of the game.Jackson finished 14 for 29 for 194 yards with an interception. He was sacked seven times.The Chargers got even for a 22-10 loss two weeks ago to Baltimore (10-7), the AFC North champions. PC: Iím writing this on Christmas morning, and Iím deeply regretting not buying any Bearaphernalia for my cat, Genghis. He is quite fond of a Bears cap of mine to the point that his fur is woven into the fibers of its being. Heís a larger cat, but the hat is just way to big for him. His birthday isnít until September, so I may have to buy him something to celebrate the Bearsí first playoff win.JB: Your cat needs a James ďBig CatĒ Williams #71 jersey right and I think the playoff game is enough of an occasion to splurge. Iíd be happy to contribute if you can find one.PC: A cat-sized James Williams jersey is a product the world needs. I think we need to work with the NFL on allowing a shop of highly-necessary currently-unavailable Bearaphernalia products. This would include theregular-cat-sized Big Cat jersey, a holiday sweater with exactly 85 bears on it Aaron Lynch Jerseys Stitched , and a pair of receiver gloves that make a bear when you put your hands up to catch a ball instead of the C.I trust your holidays are going well, so Iíll just ask a question. Is there a holiday song better than Wham!ís Last Christmas, excluding covers of Wham!ís Last Christmas?JB: Not only does Wham! lay claim to one of the most compelling holiday songs, Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go played during the freak gasoline fight accident scene in Zoolander, a personal favorite. You wonít find me taking any cheap shots at Wham! despite their... 80ís-ness.Speaking of cheap shots, the Bears finish the regular season against cheap-shot artist Harrison Smith and the Minnesota Vikings with a chance to end another divisional foeís playoff chances. The Bears hold an outside chance of claiming the #2 seed with a win and a Rams loss. For me, thatís more than enough to go full out and try to win this one. A win would give the Bears 12 and fulfill your preseason prediction too. PC: Iím all for going in it to win ďit.Ē Nabbing the 2-seed doesnít only mean a first-round bye, it means home field in the divisional round. Good luck playing these Bears in the playoffs at home. Having said that, if the Rams surge ahead of the 49ers (letís say 14 points ahead with possession) then I would flip strategies. Bench the offensive stars, and on defense focus solely on defending the pass with excessive blitzing. The goal would be to lose, but break Kirk Cousinís spirit in the process. Then welcome the Vikings to Soldier Field as they try to beat the Bears a second week in a row with a broken quarterback.JB: Iím warming to your idea of crushing the spirit of Captain Kirk, but I think we can break him enough in week 17 for it to last into next year and move on to working our way through the rest of the league. Weird things can happen playing a divisional opponent for the 3rd time and I think the Bears matchup well against the Eagles. Thatís my preferred wildcard match if the Bears canít capture the #2 seed.PC: Before we jump to the playoffs David Montgomery Jersey Color Rush , we should say something about the Bearsí Santa Clara vacation. Whatíd you think of Biscuit?JB: Watching the game unfold, I thought Biscuit was playing fine besides that one major gaffe. I was surprised to see his completion percentage as high as it was with only the two TDs, but it seems Nagy had a conservative gameplan. Overall, the game flow felt like an old school field position game and he did just enough to win. Thatís probably where heís at in his development right now: he does just enough to win. And thereís nothing wrong with that. Iíve seen enough good things from him to believe in the future, and Iím very excited to see what he looks like in year two of the Nagy offense. Whatever happens in the playoffs is going to be good for his development. On the flip side, this game served as my annual reminder of just how much I miss Robbie Gould. I hoped that somehow Robbie would stowaway on the team plane and just wear Parkeyís jersey the rest of the year. I mean honestly, how close do you really look at the kickerís face? Does anyone really know what Cody Parkey looks like? I think we could get away with it... Seriously though, upgrading the kicker position has to be up there on the priority list in the offseason, but Parkey is our guy for now. Thatís probably my biggest concern headed forward. Truly, thereís not much more that we couldíve hoped for in the regular season so letís look ahead to the playoffs. How much is it going to anger the national media narrative when the Bears play the Ravens in the Super Bowl? PC: A Bears vs. Ravens Superbowl would be a delightful pie in the face to media hot-heads everywhere as well as the overzealous analytics dogmatists who have been telling us the run game is Neanderthal buffoonery. Could it be that defense still matters in the pass-happy offensive utopia that was supposed to be the 2018 NFL? Could it be that some rudimentary univariate analyses revealing that passing was infinitely better than running didnít capture the whole story? Unfortunately, this will never happen becauseóof courseóthe hot heads are always right. Iíve already penciled in the Steelers-Packers showdown theyíve been picking for years on my February calendar.JB: The Bears do still have to win a few more games to make the Superbowl. Is there a team in the NFC that worries you more than the others? PC: I feel like I should say playing the Saints in the Superdome, but Iím optimistic that the Bearsí linebackers can disrupt the Saints short passing game and get them out of rhythm much like the Cowboys did. The Cowboys are actually the team that worries me most. Not because I think they are the best or the most likely to beat the Bears Chicago Bears Jerseys 2019 , but because they are the team that would be the most embarrassing and obnoxious to lose to.Before the season started, my hope was to get to the playoffs, win a playoff game, and leave the season hungry for next year. Obviously you have to take your shot when the opportunity arises, but from a long-term fan-joy perspective, winning the Super Bowl this year would just be too much too soon and next season would be wracked with anxiety over whether the Bears could live up to ridiculously-high standards. My preference is to count our blessings this season, then come back and win the next two.JB: Cowboys fans are the worst (non-Packers category) but that game would be in Soldier for the NFC Championship and Iíll gladly put up with terrible Cowboys coverage for that honor. I was at the Rams-Saints game in NOLA earlier this year and as good as both teams are, they can be contained by a great defense. Beating both on the road in consecutive weeks would be an amazing feat, and thatís why the script is setting up for a potentially magical January. So, letís find Genghis that Big Cat jersey and settle in for an exciting ride.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject: I love this post, so big thanks for the time spent! Reply with quote

Alway reading this site Smile Can I recommend a useful forums like you could try here , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:45 am    Post subject: Big fan of this article, so thank you for your efforts! Reply with quote

Love checking this article Smile Can I recommend a related pages like advice on Mastiff types , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:38 am    Post subject: Very nice topic, so well done for the time spent! Reply with quote

Loving this article Smile If you're after more fans to your blog, I highly recommend a few related blogs such as need backlinks , expert seo and website backlinks , they're awesome!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:11 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this article, so kudos to you for your efforts! Reply with quote

Love checking this article Smile If anyone here is interested in improving their viewers, can I recommend a really fantabulous fiverr gig. See it here- backlink sites and backlink directory , it's awesome! Also try seo solutions and competitor links and even real backlinks together with backlink packages . Other sites to check out include increase seo as well as instant backlinks and domain authority or even domain rank for good measure.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:39 am    Post subject: Big fan of this forum Reply with quote

Love this blog Smile If anyone would like to check out my latest products, please see it here- check this out and go , it's superb! Also try our website and you can look here and even read this article together with i was reading this . Other sites to check out include check as well as linked here for good measure. Don't forget directory and he has a good point , it's great! Also try going here and check out the post right here and even find out here together with home . Other sites to check out include click site too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:59 am    Post subject: Always checking this blog Reply with quote

Alway reading this forum Smile If anyone would like to check out my latest products, please find it here- over here and click this link here now , it's superb! Also try check over here and my link and even click this link now together with click here for info . Other sites to check out include company website as well as websites for good measure. Don't forget more helpful hints and see here , it's superb! Also try more about the author and his response and even source together with my explanation . Other sites to check out include find here too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:49 am    Post subject: Loving this article Reply with quote

Loving this blog Smile If anyone would like to see my latest products, please find it here- check here and this site , it's excellent! Also try use this link and my link and even official website together with other . Other sites to check out include see it here as well as visit this website for good measure. Don't forget look at this site and check this out , it's awesome! Also try their explanation and visit website and even check this link right here now together with these details . Other sites to check out include official source too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 pm    Post subject: Alway reading this page Reply with quote

Love this page Smile If anyone is interested in a nasal dilator vs strips, can I suggest this nasal dilator for daytime advice site or this do nasal dilators work? advice page, it's a top quality product!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject: Always checking this page Reply with quote

Loving this article Smile If anyone is interested in a nasal strips vs nasal dilator, can I recommend this nasal dilator for athletic breathing advice site or this nasal strips vs nasal dilator advice page, it's an awesome product!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:42 am    Post subject: Love this blog Reply with quote

Love checking this forum Smile If anyone is interested in a nasal dilator for athletic breathing, can I suggest this how do nasal dilators work info site or this do nasal dilators work? advice page, it's a great product!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fly Tying All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: