Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our readers’ and writers’ contributions to this site are a m

View previous topic :: View next topic  
liny195

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:51 pm    Post subject: Our readers’ and writers’ contributions to this site are a m Reply with quote

why Gang Green Nation is the best Jets blog in the history of Jets blogs. No contribution Trenton Cannon Jerseys Stitched , big or small, should go unnoticed...."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旼ang Green Nation Highlight Reel (April 10th-April 17th) New,10commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareGang Green Nation Highlight Reel (April 10th-April 17th) Winslow Townson-USA TODAY SportsOur readers’ and writers’ contributions to this site are a major reason why Gang Green Nation is the best Jets blog in the history of Jets blogs. No contribution, big or small, should go unnoticed. That’s why we’ll highlight some of the best comments and FanPosts on a weekly basis.Without further ado, I bring to you, Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel for the past week:Top Fanposts:Calling all Denver area/Rocky Mtn region Jets Gang Green GangstersNY-Snack-Exchange is looking to connect with Jets fans in the Denver Area to watch games during the season.NFL Draft AnalysisI’mMaryPoppinsY’all analyzes the first round of the 2009-2014 drafts. 2019 NFL Mock Draft 1st RoundGenoTime7 mocks the 1st round of the draft (including trades!)GGN Thread About Nothing #212: Failure to LoadJoCaT33 posts another TAN just in case you wanted to talk about nothing.Top Comments:On the potential of Ed Oliver:Oliver’s one of the more interesting prospects in recent years-Barnaby8787On how to utilize Ed Oliver:-John BOn comparing Ed Oliver and Quinnen Williams:See I think Ed Oliver is way closer to a Donald comp than Quinnen-newman104On Darnold and Sanchez at the early stages of their careers:Let me offer the middle path. People are arguing these things as though they all can’t be true. But all are true.-John BOn Tim Tebow’s time with the Jets:“Tim Tebow wasn’t pleased with his time with the Jets”Neither were we Tim, neither were we.-KelticKrossOn why the Jets must draft a defensive player if they stick at #3:-the NolliestOn prospects at the top of the draft:-square1On Anthony Barr’s continual talk about the Jets:Anthony Barr sounds more and more like a guy trying to convince himself he didn’t screw up by declining the Jets offer.-Traveling ManOn the Prospect of drafting Miles Boykin:Would love this kidThis is the kind of guy that’s you wonder how he dropped so far in a couple years so long as he’s willing to put in work to learn the nuances of the position. Based just on measurables and possible projection I could see the middle/end of the third round if a team needs to improve the WR position heavily from this.-TBRShamrockOn Miles Boykin’s potential:#1 Wideout-victormonfreySo there you have it, Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel. Want to be featured next week? Just keep doing what you do, and more importantly, keep being who you are—after all, YOU’RE what makes Gang Green Nation so great! Following an atrocious outing in Jacksonville, the Jets offensive line came back home and played a great game against the Broncos. Much credit is due to Isaiah Crowell and Bilal Powell for their work in making defenders to miss to get the run game going, but the line played just as big a role in the rushing outburst. They also had a strong performance in pass protection.Let’s dive in!Previous editions: Pre 1, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pre 4, W1-DET, W2-MIA Color Rush Chuma Edoga Jersey , W3-CLE, W4-JAXAs I will always mention, it is impossible to capture everything with the stats, but with this series I hope to capture the most impactful plays accumulated by each linemen, both positive and negative, to help better our perspective on their production levels. Every single snap does matter, and here we will only be grading a small portion of those snaps, but this data can still help shape our opinions on players more properly and truly. Do not use these numbers as final judgement, but as useful evidence.Here’s what I’ve been tracking:Stuffs (runs for 2 yards or less and no first down) allowed in the run gameRushing first downs assisted“Setup runs” assisted (which I now define as a 5+ yard pickup on 1st-3rd down that did not result in a first down). Despite not resulting in a first down, these kinds of pickups are still positive plays that deserve to be tracked.Sacks allowedQB hits allowedQB pressures allowed (pressure counts include all throws affected by pressure, forced rollouts/dodged defenders, forced throwaways, throwing directly over/around a deeply penetrating defender, footwork/mechanics forced to adjust due to pressure, etc.)Deflections allowed (occurrences when allowing the currently engaged defender to bat/deflect a pass at the line)Open field assists (blocking assists for significant extra yardage/first down by any player, OL or skill position, in the pass game while a pass receiver has the football)Pass blocking snaps (Pass blocking snaps now counted for all players rather than just the base five linemen. Team pass attempts + sacks)Penalties (Total accepted, yards, first downs/scores wiped out Youth Chuma Edoga Jersey , and declined)Here are the numbers for the Jets in Week 5!Some notes from me:Brandon Shell’s matchup against Von Miller drew attention leading into the game - and he delivered. Shell pitched his second shutout of the year (along with the Detroit game) on my chart, as with a little bit of help from some extra protection, he played a role in keeping Miller unusually quiet.Run blocking was tremendous in this game. Pro Football Focus somehow thinks the Jets run blocked better against Jacksonville when they had 34 rushing yards than they did in this game when they had 325. That is complete blasphemy to me.The Jets picked up 11 first downs on the ground this week and had 6 setup runs, compared to 10 stuffs. There were so many players blocking well, that I handed out a whopping 53 total assists this week. Comparatively, I gave out 57 over the first four weeks combined.Spencer Long and Brian Winters tied for the team lead with 8 assists apiece. Kelvin Beachum had 7, Brian Winters had 6, and Brandon Shell had 5.Spencer Long allowed a sack for the third straight game. While he had his best game of the year as a run blocker, his pass protection issues have continued. This is becoming very troubling. Pass protection was supposed to be what Long could hang his hat on. For a center, allowing a sack in three straight games is terrible. He needs to get back on track.More production from the skill positions. Bilal Powell, Jordan Leggett, Eric Tomlinson, and Chris Herndon combined for only 1 pressure allowed (via Leggett) on 12 protection snaps. Herndon and Tomlinson each had 4 rushing assists, while Leggett had 3. Four wide receivers contributed assists as well.FILMThe pass blocking was not perfect in this game, but it was very solid. The Jets were able to execute quite a few long-developing deep pass plays thanks to the quality of the protection up front. A more aggressive downfield attack will certainly yield more pressure here and there as plays take longer to unfold, but when the protection holds up like it did on Robby Anderson’s first touchdown, great things happen.Here is the aforementioned first Anderson touchdown. Leggett (right of picture) and Tomlinson (left) do a great job holding the edges against the bull rushing outside linebackers who have a full head of steam. The inside five do not implode against 3 rushers, something we have seen from them before. Sam Darnold has a clean pocket to drop this dime from.The Jets allocated a lot of pass protection in this game, one week after I questioned why they did not use enough extra help while they were getting smashed up front.While that helped a great deal Womens Chuma Edoga Jersey , there were times when the Jets were just flat out winning up front. Check out both Shell and Beachum here. Shell holds his own against Derek Wolfe, and Beachum does a tremendous job 1-on-1 with Von Miller. You can’t ask for much better from your tackles.Some great and bad here. Leggett (left) allows pressure to Miller, who gets him with a swim move. Long passes off the nose tackle to Carpenter, who is late to recognize it and allows pressure up the middle.In spite of that, take a look at Brian Winters. He absolutely flattens Shane Ray here.Winters is capable of those kinds of highlights. I think he’s the most highlight-worthy lineman on this front, by far. That doesn’t necessarily mean the best, as he has had his share of rough patches this year. However, when he wins, he tends to win big.The Jets ran a lot of double teams against the Broncos’ light fronts, and had a ton of success with them. Here, Beachum and Carpenter take out the defensive tackle before Carpenter moves to the next level and seals the linebacker. Tomlinson holds the edge. Kearse chips in holding his defender out of the running lane. Crowell just has to make one defender miss to break out a huge run.More of the same. Shell allows the outside linebacker to run himself out of the play. Long and Winters double team the tackle, then Winters heads to the linebacker at the second level.The wide receivers played their part in creating extra yardage down the field. Here, Anderson (bottom) does a good job sealing Bradley Roby out of the play to secure this first down for Crowell.Get yourself a quarterback who can do all three. He can throw. He can run. And you bet he can block.Following this cutback by Powell, Darnold leads him down the field and actually clears up some extra yardage with a nice block on the DB. It might not be wise for Darnold to be running in the open field like this, but you can’t help but appreciate the hustle he displays here. Here are the total numbers for the Jets on the year to date!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:55 am    Post subject: I love this article, so big thanks for the effort! Reply with quote

Alway reading this blog Smile Can I suggest a useful sites like more about Mastiffs , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:50 am    Post subject: I love this blog, so thank you for your efforts! Reply with quote

Love this article Smile Can I suggest a useful forums such as visit here about Mastiffs , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:12 am    Post subject: I love this post, so kudos to you for the time spent! Reply with quote

Loving this page Smile Can I recommend a useful blogs like this explanation , it's great!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:25 am    Post subject: Big fan of this post, so well done for the time spent! Reply with quote

Alway reading this blog Smile If you're looking for more traffic to this blog, I highly suggest a few related forums like analytics seo , seo onpage and backlink whitehat , they're superb!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:56 am    Post subject: Very nice article, so thank you for the effort! Reply with quote

Love checking this forum Smile If you're seeking more traffic to your blog, I highly recommend a few useful sites such as website keywords , trusted backlinks and serp ranking , they're superb!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:55 am    Post subject: I love this post, so well done for the time spent! Reply with quote

Loving this forum Smile If anyone here is interested in boosting their presence in google, can I recommend a really fantabulous fiverr gig. See it here- google ranking and dofollow blogs , it's awesome! Also try linkedin backlink and free backlinks and even paid backlinks together with analyse site . Other sites to check out include real backlinks as well as guest blogging and backlink comment or even website optimization for good measure.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:58 am    Post subject: Very nice article, so big thanks for the effort! Reply with quote

Always checking this site Smile If anyone is interested in my fantabulous dog blog, please check it out here- reference about Mastiffs and additional info about Mastiffs , it's awesome! Also try sites on Mastiff types and discover here about Mastiffs and even check out here together with a fantastic read . Other sites to check out include see this as well as this page about Mastiffs and discover more about Mastiffs or even check this site out for good measure.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:11 am    Post subject: Alway reading this forum Reply with quote

Love this blog Smile If anyone would like to check out my latest products, please find it here- websites and site web , it's superb! Also try he has a good point and click this link now and even their website together with informative post . Other sites to check out include bonuses as well as official site for good measure. Don't forget more hints and weblink , it's top quality! Also try more helpful hints and news and even learn more here together with look at this . Other sites to check out include over here too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:18 am    Post subject: Love checking this article Reply with quote

Big fan of this site Smile If anyone would like to see my latest products, please look into it here- why not look here and her explanation , it's superb! Also try her comment is here and hop over to here and even my blog together with click now . Other sites to check out include over here as well as image source for good measure. Don't forget his explanation and visit this page , it's awesome! Also try imp source and find out more and even get more together with best site . Other sites to check out include extra resources too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:31 am    Post subject: Big fan of this forum Reply with quote

Alway reading this blog Smile If anyone is interested in my latest products, please look into it here- useful site and see page , it's superb! Also try why not try these out and visit this website and even click here for info together with click here for info . Other sites to check out include resource as well as view publisher site for good measure. Don't forget see this website and browse around these guys , it's top quality! Also try imp source and hop over to these guys and even more help together with page . Other sites to check out include link too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:54 am    Post subject: Big fan of this forum Reply with quote

Love this site Smile If anyone would like to check out my latest products, please look into it here- home and our website , it's top quality! Also try read this and have a peek here and even resource together with company website . Other sites to check out include helpful resources as well as he has a good point for good measure. Don't forget you could try this out and our website , it's great! Also try visite site and see page and even original site together with try this out . Other sites to check out include click for more too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:09 am    Post subject: Loving this forum Reply with quote

Big fan of this article Smile If anyone would like to see my latest products, please look into it here- her latest blog and look these up , it's superb! Also try why not look here and find and even web together with go to my site . Other sites to check out include important source as well as click to investigate for good measure. Don't forget look at this now and useful content , it's great! Also try look at here and i loved this and even he said together with my review here . Other sites to check out include pop over to this website too Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fly Tying All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: