Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Braves manager Brian Snitker gave most of his

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhangzk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:49 am    Post subject: Braves manager Brian Snitker gave most of his Reply with quote

Atlanta clinched the NL East.Lane Adams took advantage of a rare opportunity.“You see the fun the starters have day in and day out http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authentic-robin-roberts-jersey ,” Adams said. “When I saw my name in the lineup I just wanted to go out, have fun, enjoy it and take it in because this is a special group, a special crowd and a special time for this organization.”Adams homered and drove in two runs, Anibal Sanchez won for the first time in nine starts and the Atlanta Braves used a lineup of reserves to win their fifth straight game, 2-1 over the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday.The loss dropped Philadelphia from postseason contention. Atlanta, the first NL team to qualify for the playoffs, eliminated the Phillies from the division race on Saturday. The Braves have the second-best record among NL division leaders at 88-68 and could earn home-field advantage in the NL Division Series with a strong performance during the final week of the regular season.The Braves mostly rested their regulars against ace Aaron Nola (16-6). Freddie Freeman and Nick Markakis each had one at-bat in Atlanta’s final home game before walking off the field to standing ovations before the start of the second.“Everybody deserved it, but they’re the two guys that have posted up every day,” Snitker said. “They’re on a 162-game pace and kind of our guts. So I thought that was pretty cool they got to get recognized. It was very well deserved.”Among the other regulars to make an appearance, Ozzie Albies grounded out as a pinch-hitter in the fifth and Ronald Acuna Jr. flew out as a pinch-hitter in the eighth.Adams Tug McGraw Jersey , filling in for center fielder Ender Inciarte, had an RBI double in the second and hit his second homer in the fifth.Sanchez (7-6) further secured his role as Atlanta’s No. 3 starter for the division series behind Mike Foltynewicz and Kevin Gausman, allowing four hits, one run and one walk in five innings. Sanchez won for the first time since Aug. 3 and has a 3.09 ERA over that span.“He’s been huge,” Snitker said. “What a great story that is. As far as being a complete pitcher and executing pitches, it’s pretty good. There’s a lot of knowledge there. He’s been doing it a long time and he’s been successful.”Scott Kingery’s eighth homer for Philadelphia tied it at 1-all in the third. The Phillies were swept in a four-game series in Atlanta for the first time since 1997.Nola gave up four hits, two runs and one walk with six strikeouts in six innings. He has surrendered nine homers in five starts this month and is 1-3 with a 4.55 ERA over that span.Nola wants to make one final start, giving him 33 for the season, as Philadelphia tries to finish above .500.“I think just going forward, everybody has confidence in each other,” he said. “To finish the year out strong is important to us.”Reliever Max Fried allowed three baseunners in the sixth and seventh for Atlanta. Sam Freeman faced the minimum in the eighth.Shane Carle pitched a shaky ninth to earn his first career save in two chances. He walked two batters and hit Kingery with a pitch before Wilson Ramos grounded out to end it.LOOKING AHEADPhillies manager Gabe Kapler said the team is committed to playing young talent like Kingery Drew Hutchison Jersey , J.P. Crawford, Odubel Herrera and Aaron Altherr in the final week. Veterans like Asdrubal Cabrera and Ramos who were acquired for the playoff run will be used in reserve roles. Kapler added that catcher Jorge Alfaro will play every day if his mild right quadriceps strain isn’t a bother.SOLID YEARNola has fallen off in September, but he’s still having a career-best season. He avoided injuries to surpass 200 innings for the first time and ranks second in the NL with a 2.45 ERA.BENCH QUESTIONSAtlanta has been waiting for Adam Duvall, who went 1-for-3 Sunday, to seize the role as the team’s primary source of right-handed power off the bench. But he’s been a bust, hitting .104 with no RBIs in 31 games, a span 48 at-bats, since coming over in a trade with Cincinnati.DROUGHT ENDSSanchez got his first hit since April 9, 2014, a span of 54 at-bats, with a single in the third. He crossed first base with his arms in the air as the Braves’ dugout celebrated.ATTENDANCEThe Braves Larry Bowa Jersey , playing their last regular-season home game, announced 2,555,782 tickets sold. Their home average of 31,519 fans ranks 12th in the majors in just the second season at SunTrust Park. The Braves have been better on the road (45-30) than at home (43-3Cool.UP NEXTPhillies RHP Zach Eflin (11-7, 4.09 ERA) will try to win his third straight start as Philadelphia opens a four-game series Monday at Colorado. The Braves are off Monday and begin a three-game series Tuesday at the New York Mets with RHP Touki Toussaint (2-1, 4.30 ERA) on the mound. NEW YORK — On Thursday afternoon, New York Mets pitcher Corey Oswalt had his exit interview with manager Mickey Callaway and the coaching staff. But he’ll get one more opportunity to impress his bosses Friday night, when Oswalt will look to end an interesting rookie campaign on a high note as he takes the mound for the Mets in the opener of a season-ending three-game series against the Miami Marlins at Citi Field.Oswalt (3-3, 6.08 ERA) is scheduled to oppose the Marlins’ Jose Urena (8-12, 4.07 ERA) in a battle of right-handers.The Mets won the rubber game of a three-game series with the Atlanta Braves Thursday http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authentic-jim-bunning-jersey , when Jason Vargas tossed seven scoreless innings in a 4-1 victory. The Marlins were off Thursday following a 9-3 loss Wednesday to the Washington Nationals, who swept the three-game set.Article continues below ...Oswalt will be making his 17th appearance and 12th start in a season in which he’s made six different trips to the majors. He is finishing the season in the rotation in place of Zack Wheeler, who was shut down due to innings earlier this month. This will be the fourth straight start for Oswalt, who took the loss last Saturday after allowing two runs over five innings as the Mets fell to the Nationals, 6-0.While Oswalt has fared far better as a starter (4.91 ERA) than a reliever (12.54 ERA), Callaway has been impressed with his ability to adapt to an unfamiliar role. The Mets (75-84) have five starters under contractual control, so it is likely Oswalt, who made just six relief appearances in 97 minor league games, will once again fill a swingman role at the start of 2019.“It’s not an easy task,” Callaway said Thursday afternoon. “We actually had our exit meeting with him today to talk about that, and that was kind of the main subject of it. ‘Hey Jim Thome Jersey , look, you’re going to come in next year and it might be the same way. So, you can embrace it and do the best you can and overcome it to put yourself in a position at some point to be able to stay every single day, or you can let it affect you.’ He’s done a great job of overcoming it and showing us what we need to see.”The Marlins (62-96) have also seen plenty this season out of Urena, who will make his team-high 31st start and needs to record six outs Friday to break his previous career-high for innings pitched (169 2/3).Urena has been especially impressive over his last six starts, a stretch in which he’s gone 5-0 with a 1.85 ERA and allowed one run or fewer five times. That includes last Saturday’s start, when he earned the win in the Marlins’ 5-1 win over the Cincinnati Reds by tossing 5 2/3 scoreless innings before exiting with a sore right thigh.“He’s been aggressive in the strike zone,” Marlins manager Don Mattingly told reporters afterward. “He’s been keeping the ball down. It doesn’t look to me a whole lot different — he kind of always pitches the same way.”Oswalt is 0-1 with a 9.35 ERA in two starts against the Marlins in his rookie season.Urena is 4-5 with a 3.56 ERA in 13 appearances (nine starts) against the Mets. That includes a 1-2 record with a 4.32 ERA in three starts against the Mets this year.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject: Very nice post, so well done for the time spent! Reply with quote

Always checking this blog Smile Can I recommend a useful sites such as helpful site , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:42 am    Post subject: I love this article, so thank you for your efforts! Reply with quote

Big fan of this blog Smile Can I suggest a related blogs like find this , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:15 am    Post subject: Big fan of this article, so big thanks for the effort! Reply with quote

Love this blog Smile If you're looking for more traffic to your blog, I highly recommend a few useful articles such as seo offpage , site optimization and seo copywriting , they're awesome!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:15 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this post, so thank you for the effort! Reply with quote

Big fan of this site Smile If anyone here is interested in boosting their search engine traffic, can I suggest a really fantabulous fiverr gig. Find it here- internal backlinks and advanced seo , it's awesome! Also try seo services and subdomain backlinks and even seo design together with top backlinks . Other sites to check out include comment backlinks as well as dofollow tag and improve seo or even seo website for good measure.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:15 am    Post subject: Love checking this article Reply with quote

Always checking this blog Smile If anyone is interested in my latest products, please look into it here- visit this website and try this website , it's top quality! Also try check out your url and web link and even look at this together with visit this link . Other sites to check out include look at this site as well as visit your url for good measure. Don't forget my latest blog post and visite site , it's awesome! Also try published here and check this out and even click this over here now together with read full report . Other sites to check out include visit the website too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:38 am    Post subject: Big fan of this site Reply with quote

Loving this forum Smile If anyone would like to check out my latest products, please look into it here- article source and find out here , it's top quality! Also try read here and this hyperlink and even more hints together with read more . Other sites to check out include original site as well as discover this info here for good measure. Don't forget look these up and site , it's great! Also try pop over to this website and her explanation and even my blog together with this . Other sites to check out include this too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:55 am    Post subject: Love this site Reply with quote

Big fan of this article Smile If anyone is interested in my latest products, please find it here- hop over to these guys and see , it's great! Also try her response and see this and even from this source together with go to my site . Other sites to check out include check out here as well as click for more for good measure. Don't forget official statement and additional info , it's top quality! Also try my website and visit the site and even her explanation together with why not try here . Other sites to check out include i was reading this too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:46 pm    Post subject: Loving this page Reply with quote

Loving this forum Smile If anyone is interested in a nasal strips vs nasal dilator, can I suggest this nose dilator advice site or this nasal dilator vs strips information page, it's an awesome product!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:56 pm    Post subject: Love this blog Reply with quote

Big fan of this page Smile If anyone is curious about a nasal dilator for daytime, can I recommend this best breathe nasal dilator info site or this nose dilator advice page, it's an excellent product!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:43 am    Post subject: Alway reading this site Reply with quote

Always checking this page Smile If anyone is curious about a how do nasal dilators work, can I recommend this how do nasal dilators work info site or this mute nasal dilator information page, it's a top quality product!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fly Tying All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: