Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fishing report 05/15/10 Pat Page {B.O.R.} no high water
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue Sky

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Fishing report 05/15/10 Pat Page {B.O.R.} no high water Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,
I talked with Pat Page {B.O.R.} last week and he informed me that there is no high water flows planned this season. Water flows will be adjusted as demands down river require.
The river is flowing 450-60 cfs. Visibility is around 3-4 ' Lots of snot moss, ex-specially in the afternoons. The river is fishing good.
#20 Green-olive larva's and #22-24 Black zebra midges in the am and #22 gray beatis nymphs, foam wings, rs2's, wd 40's in the pm is what has been working for me.
Tight Line's to all.
Blue Sky Flyfishing
twmack

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: no high water Reply with quote

Wow,
Front page El PasoTimes 32 dead and San Jaun not to have high flow!
DorianMadden

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:08 am    Post subject: Essay Reply with quote

All of them are trying to view the way that they know it from research paper writing service reviews if they can do in any other way, then they need to tell me about it. It will be great.
KasenNico

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a ton to get writing this sort of superb posting! I uncovered your web blog ideal for this demands. Contained in the grapefruit excellent plus handy discussions. Keep up to date favorable deliver the results! Accountants Crawley
remanson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. latest news
remanson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wordingcricket match prediction 100 sure. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks.
Details
remanson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:34 am    Post subject: Spotted/People/2019/1/Jobs-101-Wedding-photographer] Reply with quote

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. annabel law productions
remanson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. magento eshop
remanson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:12 am    Post subject: ANXIETY Reply with quote

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. ANXIETY
remanson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:45 am    Post subject: 123movies free Reply with quote

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
123movies free
remanson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:55 am    Post subject: guidance Reply with quote

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks guidance
remanson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is furthermore a fantastic write-up my partner and i really enjoyed considering. It really is generally not very each day my partner and i support the possibility to look at something. الموضة
remanson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:32 am    Post subject: site Reply with quote

A number of dissertation websites on the internet for those who purchase needless to say publicised as part of your page. site
Chris889

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:49 am    Post subject: Hmm Reply with quote

I just saw this announcement you made last 2010 and I am really amazed by how you share information with all of those people on your website. Please continue to do the same this year.
remanson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:28 am    Post subject: find out here Reply with quote

This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. find out here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: