Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Happened

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leaky Waders

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: What Happened Reply with quote

When I first came on this site when it was first built there was some good fishing stories. Personal trips/people trips. Now nothing. Mike have you been fishing lately? Come on give us an update. Let's see some fishing reports with a little bit of a story around them.

I will wait for a story and then fill some in if nothing comes out from this post. I have not posted in years on this site, but I guess it needs a little pepper in the gumbo again looking at it.
nmcowboy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i'ts been pretty sketchy here, can't even get a week to week update without referencing Cris Taylor's website and thank you for the effort, but seriously not since 2013??! Pretty sad, considering this is one of, if not THE best tail water in the SW, and not sure why someone would post the fishing report from last spring? or even other posts that have nothing to do with this forum? WTH!!
keepittite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see a little action in the forums...being the new guy on the Juan..I need all the help I can get
Waderleaks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have seen no replies and my account isn't working. Many one posters now on really old posts. Weird.

I have fished from September to now probably 16-20 times. Plenty of big fish and one nearly the size of the taos fish. I was up there actually that day and seen him fishing the north side of the texas hole for a while. Not when he landed the toad though unfortunately.

Current murky water has driven to big flashy stuff lately. Caught a couple of dry riser runs during that time. Picked up a lot on egg patterns, and large midges with Krystal flash lately big is 16-18's for me. Last Sat had me fishing some new ties on larva lace that picked up fish in the murk. Fished the upper texas hole since the weather was bad and pressure was light. Fished the braids for a while picking up one or two here or there.

Honestly fished some of the bait as well a couple of times to just enjoy watch the indicator disappear.

Won't be long till the PM baetis becomes a topic and lets me sleep in a little more. Hope for some snow to push the lake to the 50' or higher to hope for a mini high flow run to flush simon down out. Need to have some PMD's again.
Falllancsgo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's so great about it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: