Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Water Container Found on 02/13/11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZBassTuber

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Water Container Found on 02/13/11 Reply with quote

Finally got unpacked today and found a water container we found on the trail Sunday evening.
I will be happy to Priority Mail it to its owner. We were the first people at this location Sunday morning and I am almost positive the container was not there on our way in. We left the area late in the afternoon, there were not many people left at the location.

Please describe the container, and tell me which location on the river you were when you lost it.
I will send the item to you via Priority Mail.

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ
Toney

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was at the river this weekend - February 27-March 2nd.
Lost my blue tooth and black mini-crock (the shoe) phone case with fly and hook ornament. Was given to me by my nephew so kind of attached to it. I think I lost it in the Baetis parking lot or at Abe's outside the room --- #28. Thanks!

We provide fast success in 1z0-521 brain dumps dumps exam by using our high quality testking.biz - 350-080 brain dumps prep resources. We offer up-to-dated tabor and join www.bfit.edu dumps with Rasmussen College guarantee of network+ training success in Pittsburg State University

Last edited by Toney on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
AZBassTuber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: Sorry did not see your items.... Reply with quote

Do not know if you happened to notice that my post for the water container was made in 2008, six years ago.

I have not fished the San Juan since 2010, even though they made improvements to the river, it is nothing like the river I originally fished in 2004.

Hope someone returns your items, I hate losing stuff with sentimental value.

Tight lines and fair skies....

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Lost and Found All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: