Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

renovate and grow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> General Fishing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banning

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:14 am    Post subject: renovate and grow Reply with quote

Every bride wants to look her absolute best on her wedding day and who can blame you? You should feel unstoppable, invincible, in love and absolutely gorgeous on your big day!

Besides your glowing smile, your dress is at center stage to show all of your guests exactly how beautiful you really are. Each style of dress flatters every body type differently, so it may be helpful to familiarize yourself with the gown shapes available through most designers.

Brides hoping to achieve a princess-inspired bridal look will love this wedding dress silhouette. A ball gown silhouette features a fitted bodice and a very wide, full skirt (similar to the dress styles you see in fairy tales). Itís appropriate for formal weddings and is great for earrings brides who may want to camouflage their hips.

Chances are, if youíre engaged, you have BIG feelings about gown shopping. Youíre either ready and excited and canít wait to get started or you put it off for a while because you were a little nervous about the process. Or you fall somewhere in between. The good news is that I am here for you and promise to make the experience a fun one. I have a singular mission in working with you, and thatís to find you a gown you love at a price you feel comfortable with an experience that leaves you with that warm and fuzzy feeling. That sounds great, right??

So I am going to bring up the B-word. Budget! One thing you need to know and have a good grasp on if your dress budget. Have the tough talk now or you may be heartbroken later. ( Iíve seen it happen Ė a bride thought one price and the mom beach wedding dresses or fiance thought another.) And my advice prior to coming in is knowing what you are comfortable spending on your bridal gown as well as your tolerance for fluctuations around that budget. Both are important to communicate to me and something that I will ask you when we chat.

The sophistication of the line, the harmony in the interplay of volumes and textiles, the superb care of the finish, always carried out by hand, the exclusive adornments and an elegant and refined style make up the identity of Jesus Peiro.

The JESUS PEIRO collections, designed by Merche Segarra, are conceived for a woman who is demanding in terms of product quality, who values elegance, follows new trends and who wishes to wear a bridal gown with its own identity.

Women and the modern world they live in are her sources of inspiration. She loves being able to create something both useful and aesthetic. Wedding dresses are very special garments that can only partially reflect the fashion trends of each season. However, the designer ensures that these are in evidence to create an ďupdated classicĒ style that identifies the Jesus Peiro brand and merges all the elements to create novel proposals for each collection.

Philosophy
The Jesus Peiro brand philosophy is based on the philosophy of Jesķs Diez Betriu, one of the firmís founders and the present owner. Jesus Peiro has set himself high standards throughout his career and he has aimed to create a brand with its own identity and a style different from other companies.

The Company is today a leader in bridal fashion, thanks to its capacity for teamwork and its founderís obsession with professionalism: this has enabled the company to constantly renovate and grow both in Spain and abroad. The immutable is the essence and not the structure.

And the essence of the Company is:
Work well done, professional self-fulfillment, the participation of everyone
and the most advanced social justice, to create a model company that is the pride of everyone and to justify a lifeís dedication and effort.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> General Fishing Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: