Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 3/7/19.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhangzk

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:13 am    Post subject: Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 3/7/19. Reply with quote

"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub reaking NewsThe Eagles' 2019 draft class is finalized Eagles News: T.J. Yeldon listed among potential Philadelphia free agent targetsNew Andre Dillard Jersey 2019 ,124commentsPhiladelphia Eagles news and links for 3/7/19.ESTShareTweetShareShareEagles News: T.J. Yeldon listed among potential Philadelphia free agent targetsKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsLetís get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...Three free agents who make sense for the Eagles, version 3.0 - PhillyVoiceThe last time we looked at three free agents who make sense for the Eagles, we included Falcons running back Tevin Coleman, who is a good receiver, and who has low mileage because he was used as a complementary back alongside Devonta Freeman. T.J. Yeldon was used similarly in Jacksonville, playing behind Leonard Fournette. Yeldon is a bigger back, and has similar measurables to Jay Ajayi, at 6í1, 223. In 3rd- and 4th-and-short situations over his career, Yeldon has 22 carries for 90 yards (12 first downs) and 3 TDs. Thatís a small sample size for a back who has been in the league for four years, but itís certainly a major step up from what Josh Adams provided in 2018. He also has 9 catches for 69 yards (8 first downs) in those short yardage situations.Adam Schefter discusses Eaglesí interest in LeíVeon Bell, Nick Folesí next team, and more - BGNWith Howie Roseman clearing up at least $19.2 million in cap space this week, some are wondering if the Eagles are gearing up to pursue the top free agent running back on the market: LeíVeon Bell. Schefter made it sound like Philly isnít the front-runner for his services Black Seth Joyner Jerseys , however.The Kist & Solak Show #82: Howie & The Combine - BGN RadioMichael Kist and Benjamin Solak get you all caught up on Howie Rosemanís wheelings and dealings, including extending Jason Kelce/Isaac Seumalo and restructuring Lane Johnson! Then, itís all about the 2019 NFL Combine recap baby! Powered by SB Nation and Bleeding Green Nation.Big Names - Iggles BlitzWould a veteran like Glover Quin have interest in coming to Philly as a role player? There are a slew of younger players who might have to take a lesser role due to a flooded market. Tre Boston has played for three teams in three years, but heís been productive for all of them. Jimmie Ward has the kind of versatility and coverage skills the Eagles seem to like. Ha-Ha Clinton Dix and Landon Collins once looked like stars in the making. You wonder if they would sign one of those guys to a short deal. Is there any way they Eagles could sign Eric Weddle and make McLeod the #3 safety? That would be interesting to be sure. Weddle is versatile a playmaker. It would be fun to see him in midnight green.2020 Compensatory Picks Potential - Over The CapCoughlin remains very intrigued by some quarterbacks in this draft. Will Foles get the $20M he had in hand on the Eaglesí team option (which he paid $2M to get out of)? Does anyone besides Jacksonville have even lukewarm interest in him as a starter? And could they get Case Keenum on the cheap once Denver cuts him? Not sure this is the slam dunk everyone seems to think. Teddy Bridgewater, still just 26, could have something to say about all of this in the end. Ultimately, I expect Foles does go to the Jags Ė on Coughlinís terms Ė and if the Cardinals take Kyler Murray as everyone expects and deal Josh Rosen to Washington, the Dolphins would be foolish not to strongly consider Bridgewater then. Question is, if I am Bridgewater, am I better off going back to New Orleans behind Drew Brees Ė who canít play forever Ė than I am possibly getting broken in half by a bad, rebuilding/tanking Fins team that may just want to take a QB at the top of the 2020 draft, anyway?Nick Foles probably wonít get $20 million per season - Big Cat CountryI do not think Foles is going to get a deal in the $20 million range because frankly there isnít the market for that. That could be what Folesí agent is going to try to get him, because I do not think Foles himself is going to be looking for a monster deal, since thatís what agents do... but the market just isnít there.NFL Rumors: Redskins inquired about QB Teddy Bridgewater at the Combine - Hogs HavenIs he a potential starter for any team besides the Redskins? Itís possible Seth Joyner Jerseys 2019 , but Washington does seem like his best chance at this point. How much will a QB like Bridgewater cost? His career was derailed by injury, and now heís been playing a backup role.McShay: Giants in ďtough spotĒ to get a quarterback in 2019 NFL Draft - Big Blue ViewďIf youíre the Giants youíre really in a tough spot. Youíre sitting there saying one of these guys could fall to us but if we wait until draft day all of a sudden two teams could jump us,Ē McShay said.Do the New York Giants actually have a plan? - SB NationThe New York Giants had until Tuesday to give Landon Collins the franchise or transition tag to make sure heís on the roster for another year. They opted against it, and now the path is clear for the three-time Pro Bowl safety to hit the free agency market. Heís already said his goodbyes. When Collins inevitably signs elsewhere, wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. will be the only player drafted by the Giants between 2008 and 2015 who is still on the teamís roster. That dearth of good drafting left the roster in serious need of a boost. In December 2017, the Giants hired Dave Gettleman as general manager to get the franchise back on track. But a little over a year into his rebuild, itís hard to see what exactly his plan is for the team.Setting the Market for the NFLís Five Most Interesting Free Agent Position Groups - The RingerThis spring may not see a blockbuster deal like Kirk Cousinsís or massive contracts for multiple superstars, but at positions like pass rusher, QB, safety, offensive line, and running back, there will be plenty of options for teams to consider...Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio So, why didnít Philly get him?"Jeff McLane of the Inquirer recently dropped an interesting tidbit in a column about the Eaglesí running back position. Bold emphasis is mine:It was awfully curious to see Coleman sign such a relatively modest deal with the 49ers. It feels like the Eagles ó who currently have about $25 million in cap space ó couldíve made an offer that trumped Colemanís familiarity with Shanahan. Especially if Duce had him as his top running back! So Black Wes Hopkins Jerseys , what happened? Did Howie Roseman simply fall asleep at the wheel?I donít think thatís the case. As previously noted in a BGN chat from last week, my understanding is that there was a concern with Coleman that ultimately deterred the Eagles from outbidding their competitors. I guess only time will tell if the worries were valid. In the meantime, itís frustrating that the Eagles didnít land Coleman because he projected to be a nice fit in Doug Pedersonís offense. But itís not like Phillyís running back situation had to revolve around a plan of ďColeman or bust.Ē The Eagles still have backfield options via free agency (Jay Ajayi, Spencer Ware), trade (Duke Johnson, Jordan Howard), and the 2019 NFL Draft (Josh Jacobs, David Montgomery). Thereís just no way the Eagles can think their current cadre of running backs is good enough. The quintet of Corey Clement, Wendell Smallwood, Josh Adams, Boston Scott, and Donnel Pumphrey must be upgraded upon.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:21 am    Post subject: I love this post, so big thanks for the time spent! Reply with quote

Big fan of this page Smile I suggest related blogs such as browse this site , discover this info here and find this , not to mention visit this link and go on Mastiff types . Also worth checking out are pages such as view website , sites on Mastiff types and website here as well as useful site and get more info . Also worth a look are you can look here and look at this website . Check out helpful hints , site and my explanation together with visit website and going here and sites like advice , about his and discover more , alongside see page and more tips here and finally site web about Mastiffs . You might also like directory and her response about Mastiffs as well as blog here and learn more about Mastiffs and don't forget home on Mastiff types , reference on Mastiff types and websites on Mastiff types . Other good ones are navigate to this website and click over here now alongside sites such as weblink , this hyperlink and like this . Moreover there's image source and get more info and finally check , visit their website and my latest blog post .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:23 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this topic, so big thanks for the time spent! Reply with quote

Big fan of this blog Smile Can I suggest a related sites like browse around here , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:25 am    Post subject: Very nice article, so kudos to you for your efforts! Reply with quote

Alway reading this forum Smile If you're seeking more traffic to this blog, I highly suggest a few related blogs like seo analyse , article backlinks and react seo , they're awesome!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:38 am    Post subject: Always checking this site Reply with quote

Love this site Smile If anyone would like to check out my latest products, please look into it here- our site and see this site , it's excellent! Also try additional hints and click this link here now and even over at this website together with pop over here . Other sites to check out include more hints as well as yoururl.com for good measure. Don't forget click now and useful link , it's great! Also try wikipedia reference and my company and even continue reading this together with click for info . Other sites to check out include anonymous too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:33 am    Post subject: Big fan of this page Reply with quote

Big fan of this site Smile If anyone is interested in my latest products, please see it here- discover more and check it out , it's superb! Also try check out this site and more about the author and even read review together with discover this . Other sites to check out include see this as well as visit their website for good measure. Don't forget advice and blog link , it's awesome! Also try click now and click this and even yoururl.com together with web link . Other sites to check out include read more too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:03 am    Post subject: Love checking this page Reply with quote

Love this blog Smile If anyone would like to see my latest products, please see it here- this link and click reference , it's top quality! Also try more information and more helpful hints and even published here together with have a peek at this site . Other sites to check out include click site as well as visite site for good measure. Don't forget continue and resources , it's superb! Also try click over here now and a fantastic read and even great post to read together with basics . Other sites to check out include read review too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:38 pm    Post subject: Love this article Reply with quote

Loving this article Smile If anyone is interested in a how do nasal dilators work, can I suggest this adhesive nasal dilator strip info site or this do nasal dilators work? info page, it's an awesome product!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:40 pm    Post subject: Love checking this page Reply with quote

Always reading this forum Smile If anyone is curious about a adhesive nasal dilator strip, can I recommend this how do nasal dilators work advice site or this do nasal dilators work? tips page, it's an excellent product!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fly Tying All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: