Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free agent acquisition Brandon Marshall is finally back from

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhangzk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:21 am    Post subject: Free agent acquisition Brandon Marshall is finally back from Reply with quote

All offseason the former Denver linebacker had been..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Brandon Marshall returned from injury in time for camp Karl Joseph Jersey , giving Raiders defense much needed boostNew,29commentsPDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Brandon Marshall returned from injury in time for camp, giving Raiders defense much needed boostTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Ric Tapia/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesFree agent acquisition Brandon Marshall is finally back from injury and has been practicing with the Silver & Black the first four days of camp. All offseason the former Denver linebacker had been rehabbing a knee injury that nagged him all last season.Now, Marshall is back in pads and working himself into the defense. The transition has been a little tougher than Marshall had expected being that he wasn’t able to take the field with his new teammates. “In my mind I learned everything, but it’s different when you’re out here and the bullets are flying,” Marshall said. “Gruden’s offense is a lot to deal with, but [it’s] still moving a little faster than I like. I’m still waiting for it to slow down but that just takes time.”That is to be expected, after all, he is practicing for only the fourth time in a completely new system. However, it is helpful that Marshall has experience at weak side linebacker where he is currently lining up. In 2014 Marshall started as the WILL for the Broncos, tallying 91 tackles and 9 pass deflections. It should only be a matter of time for Marshall to find comfort in his role with the team. “We stayed patient with him and we knew if we could get him to training camp and get him rehabbed, he’s one of the best coverage linebackers in football,” said Jon Gruden.Having Marshall back is crucial to the Raiders hopes of matching up with AFC West tight ends like Travis Kelce, and Hunter Henry.“He’s a very good cover guy, he’s got good feet, he’s physical, and he can run,” said defensive coordinator Paul Guenther. “So, he can match up with some of these backs and tight ends that we have in our division.” According to Levi Damien’s camp reports, Marshall has shown well through the first few days in Napa. Making run stuffing tackles and holding up well in coverage.The 8th year veteran was also brought in to be a leader on this team. Another area that has been difficult being that he was unable to take the field until now.“I’m just still trying to establish myself Shilique Calhoun Jersey , as well as bring some young guys on, and I have a story that I think a lot of the young guys could take to,” he said. “I talk to any guys that will listen and I’m going to get it going.”That kind of leadership on defense was sorely missed last season. Marshall as well as Vontaze Burfict are vital in helping younger guys like Nicholas Morrow and Marquel Lee and Jason Cabinda learn and improve.Marshall brings championship pedigree to this team as well, having been the starting linebacker on the Broncos’ 2015 Super Bowl team. His injury tripped him up last season and made him a cap casualty in Denver. The 29-year-old signed a 1-year deal with the Raiders but has plenty of incentive to revive his career long term with the Raiders. The Las Vegas native has dreams of taking the field with the team when they relocate to his hometown in 2020. So, there’s no place he’d rather be. On a defense that could certainly use his skillset.Editor’s note: Levi Damien contributed to this article. RAIDERS NEWSRaiders sign UDFA WR Brian Burt - Silver And Black PrideToday the Raiders announced they have signed former Fresno State Bulldogs WR Brian Burt, who was an invite to their rookie..."RAIDERS NEWSRaiders sign UDFA WR Brian Burt - Silver And Black PrideToday the Raiders announced they have signed former Fresno State Bulldogs WR Brian Burt, who was an invite to their rookie minicamp. Burt primarily served as a kick returner at Fresno State,...Raiders running back Jalen Richard graduates from Southern Miss - Silver And Black PrideJalen Richard returns to walk at Southern Mississippi graduation ceremony3 Raiders players who could have breakout seasons in 20193 Raiders players who could have breakout seasons in 2019New Raiders WR Hunter Renfrow draws on baseball past - SFChronicle.comHunter Renfrow, the Oakland Raiders’ receiver and fifth-round pick in this year’s draft, also played baseball in high school and said aspects of the outfield translate to catching passes.What kind of impact can DE Quinton Bell have for the Oakland Raiders?After selecting defensive end Quinton Bell with the 230 overall pick, what kind of production can he bring to the Oakland Raiders in his rookie season?Trayvon Mullen gives his mom an unforgettable Mother's Day giftI have a feeling that Trayvon Mullen's mom won't forget the gift her son just bought her for a very long time.AFC WEST NEWSChiefs legend Derrick Johnson intends to mentor UDFA LB Gary Johnson - Arrowhead PrideThe former Texas Longhorn faces a tough battle to make the team, but he has another former Longhorn firmly in his cornerHow Did QB Easton Stick Look in his First NFL Practice?All eyes were on the fifth-round pick on the first day of rookie minicamp.A "great" opening day of camp for Broncos rookie QB Drew LockWorking in a perfect environment (indoors) and against the perfect defense (none), Broncos quarterback Drew Lock was set up to look the part during Friday’s opening rookie minicamp practice.AROUND THE NFLThe NFL's pass-interference problem - What makes replay review so trickyAllowing replay review on pass interference might eliminate obvious missed calls, but the NFL still faces many hurdles in installing the new rule.Roundup: Pats to sign Dontrelle Inman to 1-year deal - NFL.comThe New England Patriots are signing wideout Dontrolle Inman to a one-year deal, Ian Rapoport reported. Here are other transactions we're monitoring Friday.Jason Pierre-Paul doesn't plan to have neck surgery - NFL.comAfter seeking several opinions, Buccaneers defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul has decided not to have surgery on his fractured vertebra and will have it rechecked in about four months, Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero report.Jacksonville Jaguars' Telvin Smith announces decision to step away from football to 'get my world in order' | Fox NewsPro Bowl linebacker Telvin Smith announced Thursday he was stepping away from football to “give this time back to myself, my family & my health.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Lost and Found All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: